DOB Wines & Spirits specializes in the wholesale distribution of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. These include liqueurs, champagnes, brandy, whiskeys, and wines.
We are looking to hire the services of a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
Our ideal candidate will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions of the company. He/ She must possess great communication and report writing skills.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Okiemute @dobglobal.com and Dotie @dobglobal.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.