DOB Wines & Spirits specializes in the wholesale distribution of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. These include liqueurs, champagnes, brandy, whiskeys, and wines.
We are looking to hire a highly qualified Accountant to perform the following duties.
- Processing payment schedules, vouchers and updating accounts payable.
- Maintaining creditor’s records for the company, creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Processing invoice in accounting system to customers’ suppliers and other clients.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, forecasts, balance sheets and profit and loss account according to schedule.
- Provide a daily update and presentation of financial transactions of the company and resolution of billing errors.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any Accounting discipline or related field.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- 3-5 years core working experience.
- ACA/ACCA certification (added advantage)
- Good knowledge of SAGE and QuickBooks and Excel is an advantage.
- Experience & exposure to accounting software
- Strong analysis, critical thinking and evaluation abilities.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2020.
Location: Lagos Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Okiemute @dobglobal.com and Dotie @dobglobal.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.