DOB GLOBAL (Wines and Spirits)
DOB Wines & Spirits specializes in the wholesale distribution of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. These include liqueurs, champagnes, brandy, whiskeys, and wines.
We are looking to hire a highly organized Administrative Officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
Administrative Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Prior experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manage team members, lead assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Working knowledge of business management.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2020.
Location: Lagos Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to: email@example.com and copy Okiemute @dobglobal.com and Dotie @dobglobal.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.